Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Beginnings

Wisdom surrounds us - past, present, future

I haven't posted personal thoughts so much lately, but I feel compelled to now. First, and foremost, I am thrilled to have a sense of results! Meaning, for the past 6 months or so, I have seen very little result from work performed to positive result. That all changed when the company moved into our new space at Round House Theatre. I am accutely aware that since the move, when I sit down and perform work, there is a tangible, positive result. It is an amazing and empowering sensation. I am humbled and grateful for the change.




Second, I am in the process of getting back in the shape I expect myself to be in - it is a painful process, but well worth the effort. My creative brain has kicked back in and I am in the studio making work. I am waking up again in the middle of the night at the prodding of an idea or phrase that won't wait til morning light. FABULOUS.




Third, I feel a distinct sense of purpose and being at the right place at the right time.




All in all... happy for 2010.







Blessings to you.








No comments: