Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That's a wrap!

We wrapped yesterday... wrapped what? The film "Other Life" that myself and Chop Shop Studios have been making! Here's their blog with photos from the shoot :)

Today I am exhausted physically and drained mentally & emotionally, BUT I am thrilled at what we did. Based on the footage I've seen so far, I think we made something truly beautiful and true to ourselves. I am already looking forward to the next project... perhaps an Objects of Hope piece?


Poetry of the Moment (Sunday eve)

Dancing through
my time with you
Senses tickled,
giggling like
water flowing
Sunset purple
bright
Memories ignite
Reason leaves
quietly
tip-toe past that
silly little doubt
whispering shhhhhh...
Not now
today
or tomorrow
Now is quite
present.

(gifted, twisted... like a pretzel.) - a.k.'s addition :P

- 5/25/08

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh.... Rilke would be proud indeed. I like this poem.

Veronica Marché said...

What, pray tell, is this mystical film that I keep seeing Facebook pictures of?

:-)