Monday, June 9, 2008

Nose to the...

studio floor.

Today begins the summer of WORK. My facebook status says, "Kelly is becoming a non-profit. Hasn't she been one for years?!" Meaning, I have yet to make much of a living out of this crazy dance world, but... it's time to solidify the plans, lay the foundation on top of all the groundwork of the past two years, and well.... put in the admin hours that are the necessary evil of growing this dream.

Of course, the admin hours are not PAID, so the other WORK lies in teaching programs that benefit my little lady and keep our "ship" afloat for the lean summer months of the dance world.

In the past week I found people: accountant, lawyer, insurance agent, etc. I have people. That is exciting, huh?

Well, enough "break" time.... back to WORK.

Joseph & k.k. hard at work. Photo copyright Enoch Chan

No comments: