Monday, September 1, 2008

Un-Labor Day



Today was delicious. Truly. If I gave you the details you'd laugh, you'd cry, you'd blush, you'd wish you were there for all of it. Thanks, a.k.

I hope yours was delicious, too.

Random thoughts on my mind:
- need to cultivate my other gifts, they are important & relevant to fulfillment in my life & art
- excitement for my munchkin... she starts 1st grade tomorrow a.m.
- I meet new students tomorrow at St. Mary's... always a good day :)
- psyched to be performing in nYc this weekend and to see the sister of my soul, Ha-Chi

I am looking at this new season with a renewed sense of purpose, balance, and passion. I'm blessed by the people around me. I can't wait to see what pours out over the next month.

I hope tomorrow is just as yummy.

No comments: