Monday, September 3, 2007

cleaning up


I'd forgotten how lovely everyday chores can be for the mind. The repetitive action of cleaning my space clears my mind and allows for more creative thoughts to arise. I need to remember this more often; the de-cluttering and cleansing of the external leads to the same of the internal. I know this... I just get lax sometimes. Tonight was a blissful reminder of that old lesson.

Today started in sheer perfection. From my lover's arms I made peace with the sun, back to my lover's arms, and then into a productive day spent preparing for the toil of September and the adjustment to a new routine.

Tonight I'm also surrounded by old friends who have seen me through good times, bad times, and into the now. They are visiting from nYc, my favorite American city. I am a lucky lady indeed.

Here's to tomorrow....

k.k.

No comments: