Sunday, December 12, 2010

Art & Such


There's this little gallery space in SE DC called The Fridge DC. I've had the pleasure of performing there several times over the past year; each time it's been a magical experience. The crowd that assembles is a multi-generational mix of arty's who are interested in the up and coming and the spectacle of it all.

I had a great experience this time in particular because the performers who represented Contradiction Dance did an fine job & I purchased the stop sign above for a dear friend.

My friend, Indigo, is an amazing artist in her own right. I hope to be a part of a DC based art-sharing experience for her in the coming year. The stop sign is the work of Mark Jenkins. I got lucky in a silent auction, getting this signed artist's proof for a steal. Woot!

In short, it was another memorable night at a place where great people gather. Hope to see you there next time.

No comments: