Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Blahs


I'm typically a ridiculously perky, upbeat - dare I say? Happy person. Lately, not so much. It's okay... it's a phase, a moment, a place I'll pass through. However, I'd like to make that happen instantaneously as it is New Year's Eve.


Suggestions?


I realize that for the next many months I am one big ball of biological function; and therefore, at the mercy of my hormone-induced mood swings. But jeez, really?! Enough already!


Mayhaps it's time to do the traditional reflecting, goal-setting, hope-shifting resolution thing. Hmmmm....


Maybe tomorrow.


For now, I'm off to get moving. This body needs a shift in energy. I'm going to Tai Chi class then on to cleaning house. Today, I'll create change from the outside-in.


Happy New Year's Eve!


No comments: