Sunday, February 3, 2008

sick, sick, sick

So, I've been sick, sick, sick. Ew... serious vomit-fest from wake-up to sleep on Saturday. Feeling much better today - thanks in large part to some serious patience and TLC from a.k.

I literally spent 36 hours either in bed or puking. I don't recall being sick like that - ever. I think the only things that kept me from dissolving into tears or utter bitchiness were a.k.'s gentle presence and constantly reminding myself that giving birth was far worse; if I survived that, I can survive anything.

There is so much on the creative and business plate right now... so incredibly much; I am fortunate and blessed that way. Details soon - right now I need to pull myself together for a rehearsal w/ musicians, a much needed trip to the grocery store, and some quality mommy-time... not necessarily in that order!

And, Shloms, I will call you!!! It was great to hear your voice - even by voice-mail :)

Here's a video based on Obama's "Yes we can" speech.



k.k. :)

No comments: