Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stuff in my head


On the personal side, I haven't posted much lately. I've been trying to sort out some brain, body, spirit, and soul stuff. And run a successful family & bizniz. Feeling a bit overwhelmed and frustrated by the curve balls.

Mostly, had a jolt. Completely lost faith in someone very dear to me and I'm not 100% sure how to proceed... clearly it's a yellow-light situation - extreme caution all the way. Do I invest time in a situation that is full of fear where I'm not and has proven through actions not to be trusted? I'm out of patience and out of trust. (nails tapping on the table) And, I'm mad as hell. Still.

I'm waiting for spring to really kick in... I miss running outside. Dance is not an aerobic activity - I like the feel of a balancing run. The repetitive motion issues that can become problematic through dance get evened out w/ the running, but I am not motivated enough to put myself on the hamster wheel of a treadmill. I need the outdoors. Ah, soon!

Time to put my big-girl pants on and head out to face the day... much work to be done :) Trying to raise some moolah... I suddenly need to make my own salary - as there are zero pay-checks coming from other sources. Ouch. However, I am enjoying laying down some roots & building some very cool community-based events through the studio. Spreading the energy and joy within and hoping to see it reflect back on all of us.

Combating the blues, one dance at a time.

p.s. Found this... my horoscope - random good fit for my mood/day:

Beside the necessity to maintain a high morale, you must try to overcome your physical fatigue by resting a few moments every time an opportunity for it will present itself during daytime. Beware, don't let yourself be intoxicated by your different successes and commit regrettable errors of judgment about people and things. You'll in all likelihood meet some major difficulties in your work; but don't let yourself be discouraged by the obstacles. Take advice from sure friends, this will give you necessary energy to struggle efficiently.

No comments: