Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween on a bar-nap...




Shallom, Meghan, Sam, Ilya, & k.k. wrote some words...

Two members of the waking dead,
Two pimped out 70's throw-backs,
And one pricey pussycat.

A night to remember...
All Hallow's Eve.

The freaks are out tonight!
- Shallom


THRILLER!!
Heeee-Heeee!

p.s. I'm supaFly's Ho & Kelly is her Pussy.
- Sam

Ode to Ho

Onomatopoeia
Onomatopoeia
Onomatopoeia...
Bitch, where's my money?
- Meghan

Une fée morte
sur les granits de metro
And I was hitchhiking...
(something in Russian that I don't know the keystrokes for....)
- Ilya

To be a cat...
Pussy, if you will.
Sexy, Powerful,
with fluid grace enhanced by
the mystery of feline ways.
Cross me at your peril.
Love me and perhaps...
I may scratch-
or, purr.
You must take the chance,
Pet me.
-k.k.

No comments: