Friday, November 23, 2007

Hear me ROAR...


My garbage disposal has been broken for a while now. I got sick of getting $300 estimates for a plumber to come look at it. I decided to use the extra time I have on this day (no dancing work over the holiday) to investigate plumbers on craig's list. Initially I got $200 estimates instead of $300, BUT THEN....

I called a very nice person who helped me help myself and save some much needed cash. He had me use an allen wrench to manually twist the grinders from underneath. Picture this: me, sprawled on my back under the sink, wrench in hand, working on my garbage disposal. :)

IT WORKED! I feel so handy and accomplished. Today garbage disposals, tomorrow...

a nap.

NEED A HANDYMAN? I recommend:
Washington Group
703.204.1242 email: washingtongroup@verizon.net


pictured, my fabulous niece: Eris jumping like the magnificent person she is!

No comments: