Thursday, December 20, 2007

Poetry on a bar-nap: The Lost Poems





OOPS! I never posted these... What was I thinking? Jazzie, these are for you! As for the pics... this is how poetry on a bar-nap goes down. With Style. Photos from Tom-Tom, The Diner, & Tryst... and I don't even hang out in Adam's Morgan!



TOPIC: Worm-Holes

Wormholes-
a portal to the unknown
a portal to another dimension
another planet
another life
poetry - a portal to another
state of mind
I write, and write, and
my mind wheels, whirls,
careens, jumps through
space and time
stars, planets flash by
faster than sound
faster than light
but I'm standing still
- Shallom

lost on this path,
this journey to the unknown
expecting the unexpected, and yet
not expecting at all
cuz you, I'm ready for
what's coming my way
giving and learning everyday
wondering if its worth
all the heart ache and pain
tryin to determine if my
struggle has been in vain
if love is worth fighting for
if pain will cease to stain
all the broken promises
tossed and turned and yet I stay
falling, crawling, fighting
in this wormhole
ever changing, rearranging
in this wormhole
this wormhole
my wormhole
my mind, my thoughts,
my life
- Jasmine

He said yes.
Yes, there is more.
More than what you first
perceive.
Stay longer.
Visit often.
Listen.
Shhh.
Now, you may learn.
- k.k. :) (from the b.)

imagespicturesviewsvistasperceptionsthoughtshues
- k.k.

No comments: