Monday, January 21, 2008

Back to me again....


This photo is me at this moment.
Ahhhhh.
(copyright stuff here)

The performance was great start for Objects for Hope: Washington, DC... Reggie and I both felt good about it. I'm ready to go on to the next version of the concept and I'm pleased by our performance and our progress. The ankle is throbbing, as if to say, "What the F**k were you thinking yesterday?" But, that's to be expected. Here are some pics taken during the post-show talk back. Images by Paulo Francesco (Studiopfp.com). Also, Boris made 6 - 1 min dances for his dance a day project. For video of Boris' performance go to danceaday.com.







pictured: Boris, Ling, Reggie, k.k., Leanne, Jazzie, her student.

I appreciate your words and encouragement... you guys got me through a rough day! In contrast, today, was lovely. Not at all the day I planned or expected, but it was practically perfect. And, since many have asked, the S.O. - the one who has me crazy-glued to his pinky finger - showed his colors... I am soothed and taken care of and mending. In many ways. And, thanks again for the tea that doesn't taste like dirt :)

No comments: