Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tidbits

he said..

"I thought the walls were moving."

They were.

I'm in a shift.

I read this article about the NH Primary results... ugh. Why are they all so chipper about losing? Is it really expected? Can't Obama say, "This really F-ing SUCKS?!" Sometimes I just want a little more reality from my politicians.

I had to re-write my bio for a program at a dance competition I'm judging in the spring. I cannot possibly convey how much I really hate that particular chore. I always want to be sarcastic and funny - the serious stuff is so... well, serious. And then she blah, blah, blah. Don't get me wrong, I take my life and accomplishments seriously (that word again), but I'd rather you just come watch, ask me after the show about my past, and then let's move on. Maybe that will be my next bio:

k.k.
I write, dance, think, and play. Ask me questions after the show. Onward.

I may be going for acupuncture for the ankle tomorrow (thanks a.k.) ... those of you who've sent well-wishes, thanks muchly. I think my current state of bitchiness is a direct result of my inability to grande plié right now. Not that I'm a huge fan of plié for plié's sake, I just miss jumping. I can't jump if I can't land. I'm a jumper at heart...

just feed me mixed drinks and you'll see - no inner physical monologue, the jumps come out!



Photo: Copyright Enoch Chan 2007

No comments: