Wednesday, January 2, 2008

girlfriends

Shallom, k.k., Arianna

so, my best girlfriend is leaving today for several months. Let me preface this with a simple statement on girls in general: I really don't like them: they gossip a lot, are mean, and talk about shit I don't really care about...

And then my girl Shallom walked into my world. We met at an audition in Jan... the very same audition where I met another significant person in my world. Shallom and I didn't keep in touch after the audition. However, she moved here in early September. Since then, we've been inseparable.

I refuse to dwell on sad moments - it's a dangerous place for me to go; however - this day is tough. It just is... I've had a week of bliss on several levels. As of today, I need to create it.

shit.

And I can't sleep.

The pic below is my girl at 1.5 years old... she was bitter and pissed after her first swim in the ocean w/ mom (It was COLD). She literally turned her back and walked away from me.

No comments: